Brantford Honda’s approach to keeping you safe
We know that we are in very uncertain times and stress levels can rise quickly. We have taken a proactive approach to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and customers. Here is a brief outline of some of the added measures we have implemented so that you, our valued customer, can feel a little more relaxed when visiting our store.
- Your vehicle is being sanitized before any member of our team enters your vehicle to drive into our service shop.
- Our technicians are equipped with the necessary PPE to ensure their safety and yours, while still being able to complete any vehicle repairs or required maintenance.
- Steering wheel covers are added from us to protect this high touchpoint.
- Once we are completed with your vehicle, we will re-sanitize prior to handing back your keys (which are also cleaned)
- Steering wheel cover removed and gloves to be discarded accordingly
- While you are waiting in our service waiting area, we are taking added precautions to ensure the seating areas have all been disinfected before and after use.
- We ask that you try to refrain from unnecessary movements throughout this area to reduce the amount of contact with different items/areas.
- We still have our complimentary shuttle service available to you should you wish to be dropped off in town and picked up when your vehicle is ready.
- We’ve added a plastic shield that separates rear passengers from our driver, to add additional safety for all travellers.
- We ask that you sit only in the rear of the vehicle, which is sanitized before and after each use.
- We have selected 1 trim level from each model (1 Civic, 1 CR-V, etc) to be used as a test drive/demonstration unit. We are sanitizing before and after each showing and keeping a digital log of each customer/salesperson that uses each car.
- We apologize if the specific trim package (LX, EX, Sport etc) is not available for demonstration, but trust you can understand it’s for the safety of everyone.
- At all times, our sales staff has been instructed to keep the recommended 2-meter distance from all customers.
- Each pre-owned vehicle is cleaned thoroughly prior to being on display/accessible on our pre-owned lot.
- Before and after each test drive we will sanitize the touchpoints inside and out of the selected vehicle.
- Steering wheel covers, gear shifter covers and baggies for the keys are all available to add additional safety for your comfort.
- Our sales staff have been outfitted with gloves and masks, as well as plastic desk shields to prevent transmission as best as possible.
- Our sales process is digital with the use of individual iPads, reducing the amount of paper involved in our transactions.
- Each workstation is again cleaned and sanitized before and after each customer.
- We have designated areas to interact, ensuring we can keep a proper handle on disinfecting seating areas
- Our showroom has a maximum customer capacity of 12 service customers and 15 sales customers at any given time. By reducing the number of people inside at one time, we feel this will help in cleaning, sanitizing and overall safety.
- Door handles, desktops, coffee machines or other highly touched areas are being cleaned thoroughly throughout the day by designated members of our staff.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing is required, with stations throughout our store. You can find hand sanitizer just about everywhere in our showroom, a handwashing station near our café as well as ground floor customer washrooms.
- Notices on our doors ask that if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with anyone who has or recently travelled, that you do not enter our store.
We have had the Brant County Health unit visit our store and commend us for the added safety measures we are taking. We know that the number one priority during this time is safety – nothing else comes close to the fact we want to make sure you’re safe, our staff is safe and so is our community.
If at any time you have questions, concerns, feedback or advice – please share with management or the employee you’re dealing with. No business is perfect, but we certainly try to be the best we can every day.
Thank you for your trust, loyalty and valued business.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
General Sales Manager